Do more than react to the effects of climate change; help plan climate resilience with us as we work closely with our customers. We develop digital solutions to advance the monitoring and forecasting of water and the environment, so environmental managers have salient information to plan for and face difficult decisions about flooding and drought as well as ensuring the delivery of clean water. In our water team, you will play an active role in shaping a more sustainable future together with us and our customers.
Interaction and engagement with our global team of 700 colleagues from more than 30 nations means you can expect both team spirit and mutual appreciation – but above all, we are a family business with heart and soul.
We are looking for new colleagues for our water team in in Aachen or in several of our European offices such as France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom or the Netherlands.
Come and join the KISTERS family!
Web Developer Cloud (f/m/d)
- Work closely with product owners, business and domain experts from disciplines such as meteorology, hydrology, water quality and aquatic ecology
- Take technical responsibility for the complete lifecycle of the components you create – from initial implementation to integration within the production systems
- You will be the driving force behind the development of new applications using state-of-the-art software development methods
- Good understanding in topics like Webserver, Websecurity, Caching, Proxying, NodeJS, Electron, GIT (tools like Webstorm, Confluence, Jira as well as languages like JAVA or Python are a plus)
- Concern for the cleanliness of code and structure, for elegance and simplicity
- Creativity and curiosity with the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Knowledge of meteorology, hydrology or water resources management is an advantage
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English are required, German is a plus
- A challenging, exciting, and varied role within a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Flexible working hours, company pension scheme, healthcare, and further training, events and team-building activities, canteen (depending on location) and more
- Attractive working environment with long-term advancement opportunities within an internationally operating family business
- Flexibility through 13 locations in Germany, many more around the world and home office option
- … and more than 700 committed colleagues who are looking forward to meeting you when you join the KISTERS family!