ERBACHER the food family is a pioneer when it comes to sustainable nutrition. We are already working on recipes for the nutrition of tomorrow. For 80 years, our family business has always been a step ahead when it comes to innovative food for farm animals, pets, and high-quality food. Pioneering for the future and leaving outdated strategies behind have always been part of our company tradition and the reason for our success! Our strong brands are known in Germany and all over the world. The success of our products depends on the fact that we enjoy working together. Our family spirit is more than just a word; we live it.
We are a German company and we are looking for an Area Manager to elaborate, maintain and develop the sales strategy in Turkey, Azerbaijan and Southeastern Europe in the Dairy Farming Business.
- Elaboration, maintenance, and development of a clear sales strategy in the assigned countries.
- Lead Josera expansion and sales growth in assigned accounts.
- Achieve consistent growth in sales and gross margin for assigned accounts, in accordance to annual sales budgets.
- Develop and maintain customer database.
- Provide technical support for sales representatives and farmers, ensuring successful usage of products.
- Make technical sales presentations, workshops, and trainings.
- Participation in trade shows and other industry events.
- Frequent travel to Turkey, Azerbaijan, Romania, Serbia among other assigned countries as well quarterly trips to Germany.
- Regular reporting and maintenance of the CRM
- A corresponding degree in the field of agriculture with emphasis in ruminant nutrition (Agronomic Engineering, Veterinary Medicine) or a similar background.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Ruminant Nutrition, Farm Management, or similar position (focus dairy cows/calves).
- A network of local contacts in the field of agriculture.
- Open minded, proactive, able to work by yourself and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Fluent knowledge in English is essential, Turkish is a plus.
- Technical, product and field training in Germany
- Fixed salary + performance-based bonus
- Mobile phone, tablet and laptop
- Additional insurance for international travel
*For us, it is important that we fit together. Origin and gender are irrelevant.
Are you curious or do you have any questions?
Then please do not hesitate to contact us or send us your application. Complete your application (PDF max. 5 MB) stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Josera GmbH & Co. KG | Industriegebiet Süd | 63924 Kleinheubach